In the fast-paced world of business, there are many reasons to use contract staffing. Whether it is to fill a void caused by a short or extended absence of an employee, or an increased workload, contract professionals assigned through Stephens Little can assist with all your needs.
Needs may include:
- Relieve existing staff workload during a hiring freeze or recent turnover
- Employee absence (Vacation, Illness, FMLA, etc.)
- Long-term projects
- Busy season, quarter-end, year-end, annual audit
- Performing due diligence for an acquisition
- Undergoing a systems conversion
- A company experiencing Chapter 11 or Chapter 7
- Performing Sarbanes-Oxley reviews
- Company relocation
- A start-up company in the early stages
Regardless of the situation, Stephens Little Superior has an extensive database and network of contract employees to effectively and efficiently solve your short and long-term needs.