Becker Professional Education Partnership
Stephens Little Inc. is a selected member of the American Association of Finance & Accounting (AAFA), the largest alliance of nationwide executive search firms specializing in the recruitment & staffing of accounting and finance professionals. Stephens Little, through its relationship with AAFA, has developed a formal partnership with Becker Professional Education. Becker is a global leader in professional education serving the accounting, finance and project management professions. Nearly half a million professionals have advanced their careers through its various programs.
This partnership allows Stephens Little Inc. to offer its clients and candidates an opportunity to participate in the following programs at a discounted rate:
- CPA Exam Review
- Review for the CFA® Exams
- Continuing Professional Education for accounting and finance professionals*
Please contact Stephens Little Inc. for more information as to how this partnership with Becker may benefit you.
*This applies to AAFA Member Firms and its Client Firms only.
Summary of Benefits are as follows:
- Becker CPA Review Program - $500 discount
- Becker CFA Program - $200 discount
AAFA member firms and Client firms-
- Becker CPA Review Program - $700 direct bill discount
- $300 preferred provider discount
- Becker CPE Programs - $150 direct bill subscription per Enrollee. Entitles staff to access all Becker CPE programs for 1 year – does not apply to candidates at this time
- Becker CFA Program - $300 direct bill discount
- $200 preferred provider discount