Senior Accountant -Financial Reporting
Job # : 105640
Headline : Senior Accountant -Financial Reporting
Location : Dallas
Salary Range : $65,000.00 – $75,000.00
Specialty : Senior Accountant
National real estate company located in far north Dallas area is seeking to fill a Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting. This is a new position to be added due to growth. Excellent career opportunity, great compensation and benefit package.
Senior Accountant – Financial Reporting Summary: Primarily responsible for assisting with the preparation of SEC filings and other external and internal financial reports for a $3 billion multifamily REIT.
Responsibilities / Tasks:
• Assist with all SEC filings including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and other filings as needed
• Assist with preparation of annual joint venture audit reports
• Prepare stand-alone audit reports for certain individual properties
• Prepare quarterly and annual financial information and analyses
• Interaction with external auditors during annual audits and quarterly reviews, including tying out numbers and completing required audit schedules, work papers and other documentation Preparation/compilation of board of directors materials and supplemental reporting packages
• Assist with preparation of XBRL related data
• Work paper documentation and file control of all filings Assist with special projects and provide support to other positions in the department
Requirements 2 to 5 years of Public Accounting Audit experience or Public Company SEC Reporting experience Bachelors Degree in Accounting Current CPA license or progress toward CPA Excellent organizational skills with the capacity to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines and competing priorities Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels and to consistently display a high level of professionalism. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word Experience with EDGAR,XBRL and Webfilings a plus.
Job Type : Direct Hire
Post Date : 07/18/2014
To Apply: Please go to our Job Search page and click on the position title.
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FF...
- Money is one of the biggest motivators to emplo...
- Stephens Little Inc merges and forms new compan...
- College students who are required to submit one...
- At Stephens Little Superior we have been aware ...